This year I have really been struggling to come up with gift ideas for others as well as a wish list for myself. So instead of actually being productive with those tasks, I came up with a list of gifts ideas for runners. These are items I already own that I think most runners would like to receive! You can see my gift guide from last year here.
- Race bib/medal display: I got this for Christmas last year and still have not hung it up. We are waiting to get our office set up so I can find a place to hang it. I am really excited to eventually get it up!
- The Runner's Brain: I talked about reading this before my last marathon and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who runs races and wants to take their mental game to the next level!
- Headband: I struggle with finding hats I like because of my ponytail, but headbands are perfect. I couldn't find the one I have anymore but this one is similar.
- PRO Compression socks: I talk about these socks all the time because I wear them all the time. I also got Rob hooked on them lately and he asked for another pair for Christmas.
- Momentum Jewelry Wrap: I got a motivation bracelet last year that says "Run Strong" and I love to wear it for long runs or races!
- Headlamp: Any runner who is out in the early morning or evening hours would appreciate this gift. I found that this one is the brightest and is also light and stays in place well.
- Flip belt: I wear my flip belt on almost every run and use it to carry my phone and sometimes gels.
- Wine glasses for runners: Alexis sent me these glasses after I coached her for her marathon and I love them! Rob and I drink out of them all the time. I also love that they are sturdy because I have a bad habit of occasionally breaking wine glasses...
- Running gloves: I can't find the ones I have, but I actually think it's good to have a few different pairs of running gloves for different temperatures and in case you actually decide to wash them once in a while.
- Reflective gear: Now that I run in the dark all the time I always wear something reflective, along with my headlamp. I got this for my birthday and I like that I can wear it over anything. It also has a pocket in the front and is comfortable- I don't even notice I am wearing it.
Which of these items would you like to receive as a holiday gift?
Any other great gift ideas for runners?
I'm a few weeks late for the actual gift guide theme link-up, but I'm still adding this to Tuesdays' on the Run for this week...I'm sure there are others like me who still need gift ideas! Thanks Patty, Erika, and Marcia!Other ways to connect with me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram Follow