Happy Thursday everyone! We are getting really close to the holidays now. Is anyone else having a hard time staying focused? I feel like I am ready to be checked out of work, and this week is dragging. Luckily, after tomorrow I will be off for almost two weeks!
I’ve had lots on my mind this week, so its a perfect day to share some of those thoughts and link up with Amanda for “Thinking Out Loud”!
1. I spent two hours in the gym Wednesday morning. I felt like I was there for days. I remember when I would spend two hours there on a regular basis and then I went 3 months without stepping foot in a gym.
2. Treadmills are boring, but I still choose the ones in the front so that I don’t have people moving around in front of me. I don’t know why but that makes me lose focus which isn’t a good thing when I am running. Today a trainer and client chose the spot right in front of me to do some kickboxing moves. Luckily I was almost done with my run and they ended up moving somewhere else anyway.
3. My Garmin keeps buzzing in the other room right now and I have no idea why. And I am too lazy to go check/go make it stop. Its also continued to do whatever it wants on many of my runs. Like the map will make it look like a ran through the harbor. I swear I’m not that talented.
4. I tried a 20 minute online barre class online on Wednesday! I’m sure it was nothing like a real class but I at least got the feel of it. I’ve been looking into studios where I could try a class out at some point, but I want to at least get a little familiar with it by trying it at home first.
5. I’ve been rather stressed out about this whole holiday travel thing. Whenever I get ready to go away my mind starts to race about logistics like what to pack, how to get to the airport, what time we need to be everywhere, etc. It’s extra stressful because usually we fly Southwest and can check a bag for free. This time we are flying Delta so my goal is to pack everything in a carry-on sized bag. I have no idea if it will even be possible but its worth a try to avoid the fee. I will probably fill up the suitcase with workout clothes alone.
6. Christmas shopping/wrapping is DONE! I’m relieved to say that, but our next problem is figuring out when we will actually be able to exchange gifts. Minor details, right?
7. Yesterday I got an exciting E-mail that I was chosen to be an ambassador for Nuun!
I’m so excited to see what opportunities come along this year as a part of this awesome program!
And I think that’s about all I have to share for today. Oh, and just an FYI that I probably won’t be blogging at all next week. There is too much going on and I’m going to try my best to just relax and spend time with family. But if anyone is interested in writing a guest post, shoot me an E-mail!
How often do you usually work out in a gym and how long do you stay there for?
Are you traveling over the holidays?
Other ways to connect with me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram Follow