Happy Friday, everyone! Today’s Friday Five topic is “Fitness Snapshots”, so I’ll be sharing snapshots of my five favorite fitness activities…well actually I cheated a little and made them into collages, since it was hard to choose just one picture for each!
1. Running– obviously this is my #1 fitness activity and I have about a million running pictures saved on my computer.
2. Yoga– I don’t have many yoga pictures since I don’t take my phone into class. When I was on vacation I used the self-timer to capture the longest I ever stayed in crow pose!
3. Body Pump– This is my favorite way to strength train, and I try to take a class once a week.
4. Cross-training– Im not as good about cross-training as maybe I should be, but I’ve done spin before and made an attempt at swimming. My gym only has an outdoor pool, so that’s my excuse during the winter months.
5. Core work– If you read my blog regularly you know I’m all about doing planks, glute exercises, and other core work almost every day. I also tried PureBarre for the first time last week, and that is quite the core workout!
I’m also linking up with Jill for Fitness Friday!
What are your favorite fitness activities?Other ways to connect with me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram Follow